"I heard you lived in England for a while. What were you doing there?"
"Nothing much. I was playing in a band."
"Oh, really? What instrument?"
"Ahhh, that's great. Me and my brother were talking the other day about how each part of the female body is a different musical instrument. Like, the head is, you know, and the breast is a snare drum, Tss, t-t-tss, t-t-tss, t-t-tss, you know? And the ass in like a bass guitar, gau, gau-gau, gau-gau, doom doo-doom doom doom. Know what I mean?"
But hopefully, as you can see from Jr.'s results below, my troubles will be over at a certain point. Early retirement, Beverly Hills, here I come!
And just one more thing Before I go away for a week: Did some basement organizing last week. We need to throw away a lot of stuff that’s never left the basement to make room for new stuff that will never leave the basement. Found this unopened wedding present, a picnic packpack, complete with instructions. See you in a week.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers.
Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think– if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, check out the blogs on the list and put a * star beside those that you like. Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general. After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends! Just think– if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already! Here are the tips:
1. Look, read, and learn. ***
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ***
3. Don’t let money change ya! ***
4. Always reply to your comments. ****
5. Spell check is your friend. **
6. Be the blog. ***
7. Your readers are your treasure.
8. Blog about what you know & love.
9. Don’t use filthy language-buy a dictionary.
10. Whenever possible, spread some positive thoughts and love. The world needs more of them.
11. Write down from your heart or head. Either way asks yourself why you ever get started.
12. Try to make your template something unique and easy to look. Your template gives the blogger identity as much as the post content.
13. Take risks creatively with your writing. You’d be surprised how little it takes to bring out the poet or novelist in you.
14. Find your own voice! Your writing should reflect your unique personality. Don’t ever try to be something you’re really not just because you think you have to in order to get people to read your blog.
15. When you’re trying to think of a new great post, or deep in thought on how to make it better, just remember - trying is crap. Trying to think is worthless. Thinking is the greatest single hindrance to a writer. Relax, don’t try to think. Let go of your thought and ego. Only then is real thought able to naturally flow on it’s own, without being consciously driven. Just a little something not to think about:)
16. If you like a blog, follow the links. You're most likely to find your next favorite blog waiting for you on another blog's sidebar.